cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynatrace Associate exam preparation

tracemal
Inactive

Hello,

I know there are already discussions about it but I'm preparing for the exam and before doing it I want at least to be sure that I'm doing it in the right way.

I'm passing the mocking test at DT University with good marks but it doesn't give me that confidence because, in the end, the questions are the same every day even if I would like to have more new questions.

I've already used my trial but in the end, all I can really testify is some scenarios with my VM and docker and the rest like Vmware, OpenStack, Kubernetes, AWS, etc it's not possible to testify because I have no such environment to access.

The documentation is useful, yes but in my opinion, it gives you a lot of info (obviously) and in my opinion, a lot of information lead you to nowhere, or at least it won't help you to focus on crucial point for the exam.

Is there any way to compare my knowledge about dDynatrace before giving the actual exam?

Thanks in advance for your suggestion and help

Best Regards,

L

108 REPLIES 108

laima_vainina
Inactive

Hi Lucio,

I consulted with the Dynatrace University team and they suggest reviewing the blueprint. It states "The Dynatrace Associate Certification is intended for individuals who have theoretical knowledge and approximately six months of hands-on experience with Dynatrace."
So it is recommended you have hands-on experience, and not necessarily just trial access. It also recommends the Associate vILT.

Hello, how does a simple home user who does not have the opportunity to gain 6 months' experience with the infrastructure prepare for the exam? Thanks!

DanielS
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

It could help you to use https://demo.live.dynatrace.com 

The true delight is in the finding out rather than in the knowing.

Yosi_Neuman
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Check Dynatrace Associate Cert @quizlet.com it got nice collection of questions and answers, there are some more collections there if you search for dynatrace.

HTH

Yos 

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

Does quizlet get updated ? How often ? just in case ..

Very helpfull , thanks 

Kenny_Gillette
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

To all, send to new  person who is taking over for me @Dave1 an email if you want info - davidp@dos.com.ec

Dynatrace Certified Professional

Email delivery is getting failed to  your Email  ID.

Could you help me too sawant.heramb@gmail.com

SarahElNagar
Newcomer

Hello, I found a valid dumps for the axam, I used it beside documentation for terminology that exists in the dumps and I passed the exam 🙂

https://www.udemy.com/course/dynatrace-associate-and-professional-written-practical-2021/learn/quiz/...

https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/how-to-use-dynatrace/

the udemy course is not available now, could you guide me through valid courses please

AguinagaCSI
Helper

I scored 85. You need to study some steps in documentation to implement monitoring in mobile app. This content is not explained in any material and in taste of test. About 6 questions are out of any study material listed above. 

I uploaded my notes to this link. Feel free to download it. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1syKeyTFTua8cvw94d7gKI1UoQTtz1v08/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for contribution ... 

was the test taken recently?

Thanks

yes. I did it in the begin of this month. pay attention to oneagent integration. this topic is not well covered in any material on internet. In official documentation has something to read about it. 

Thanks! Taking it later this month 🙂

Anyone verify the contents of the zip file

@a238574, there are two documents in the zip, I've opened both without any issues.

Kenny_Gillette
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Time to pass the baton to someone else.  I have helped many people and so would like someone else to send out info in email.  Any takers?

Hi could you send info for shanakib@gmail.com. I could really use the help

Hi Kenny, Could you please send info to me rishiporwal86@gmail.com as i am giving exam next week on 27th Jan. Thanks in advance and i really appreciate your help.

check with @Dave1  was taking over and sending updates davidp@dos.com.ec

Would you please send to me esam.eid@gmail.com 

Could you send the material to gcuervo@hotmail.com

Hi can you send info to aabidjanwari@gmail.com would really appreciate your help

Hi Kenny, can you send info to prashanthreddy9995@gmail.com would really appreciate your help.

sent to you

Hi Kenny, Can you please resend the info to prashanthreddy9995@gmail.com . Because I haven't received any mail from you. Thanks, in advance.

sent

can send to cyshenry91@gmail.com . thanks.

Could you please send to danielhelpdesk@gmail.com as well. Thank you in advance!!!

Thank Kenny,

pls sent me via email: khanh.lt@amigo.vn

Hello, can you send me too? my email is jossuecamacho2011@hotmail.com . I will be taking the test in this month and I really need help

Hi kenny!! Could you please send info to me on this email? Thanks a lot.

arthursabino20@gmail.com

heramb_sawant
Organizer

someone please send me information on my email id - sawant.heramb@gmail.com.

csarmientor
Newcomer

Please send me information on my email: csarmiento@electrodata.com.pe

jiri_stefanek
Contributor

Some good materials to prepare for the Dynatrace Professional Written exam? Thank you for sharing.

Kenny_Gillette
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Time to pass the baton to someone else.  I have helped many people and so would like someone else to send out info in email. 

Any takers?

Hi, Kenneth. Can you send me please. davidp@dos.om.ec

I can.  you will start sending to people who ask?

If that's okay with you, I can do it.

Thanks

that would be awesome.  Sending over what I have.

Hi @Kenny_Gillette could you send it over to me too, please?

hi @andre_vdveen can you please send me the details to malay.patra84@gmail.com

andre_vdveen
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

Hi @mpkool unfortunately I never received the files from Kenneth, so I can't help you here 😞

@Dave1  was taking over and sending updates davidp@dos.com.ec

Hi Andre, Can you please send the material to venkatm2394@gmail.com

Thanks for your time and help.

Hi @venkatm23 unfortunately I never received the files from Kenneth, so I can't help you here 😞

Hi Kenny, please can I ask that you send me a copy of these files? Have sat the exam once with no luck and also sat the bootcamp... email is jess.hind@live.co.uk. Thank you

Can you please send me exam preparation materials to gawsvin@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance

I'm very sorry, I miswrote the email. davidp@dos.com.ec

Hi David,

Can you assist me please. I have sent out an email to you from aliganai14@outlook.com.

can send to cyshenry91@gmail.com . thanks.

Hi Kenneth,

I am preparing for the associate certification, kindly help me with the study materials.

Regards,

Raj.

Kenny_Gillette
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Please send emails to davidp@dos.com.ec for exam preparation info

hi! please send information to reginaldo.ruiz@vr.com.br

ItsMeVijay
Visitor

Can anyone help me with some good materials for Dynatrace Associate certification?

Thanks in advance.

sasikumar
Visitor

If possible try to help me. I am trying to prepare for dynatrace associate certificate.Two times not cleared.reply2sasi@gmail.com

Hi @sasikumar 

I suppose you have access to Dynatrace University. There you can do the "Taste of the test" and get a good impression of what questions are asked. You can also watch on-demand videos on these topics.
Based on the questions in the "Taste of the test" you can see which areas you should look at and also check the documentation. So if you don't know a question or are unsure about the answer, check the online documentation.

I did more times same questions only coming .Getting 92%.But is not useful.

Yes, the questions will not change (much) in "Taste of the test" and will always be the same. My point was to say that through this test you can see how the questions will be in the exam and see the topics and depth of detail.

This will help you review topics/details in the documentation, as similar questions will come up in the Exam. As I said, the on-demand videos in the university are certainly helpful as well.

The best exercise is, of course, use Dynatrace. You can also do a free trial and install the OneAgent on your host or a virtual machine. This way you can try many things and have a standalone test tenant.

Have you looked through this thread? There's some alternative study material mentioned here too, but please keep in mind that the official Dynatrace documentation and study material will always be the more recent and accurate, so best to reference whatever you find in terms of alternative material with the latest info in the docs and Dynatrace University!

Keep in mind that you'll need approx. 6 months of practical experience and the required theoretical knowledge in order to pass the Associate exam. Go through the exam preparation and review the mindmap to help you prepare for the exam.

Chandu_k_Peddap
Newcomer

Can you please send me the info cpeddapatla@gmail.com

Zimmer
Participant

Are there any updates about the exam? Does it change based on the new version? who passed the exam recently please share your thoughts. 

Best regards,
Vakho

Hi @Zimmer,

At the moment, there aren't that many questions based on the newest features, the Associate exam is focusing more on the basics. Going through the videos on University should be a good indication, of the scope of the exam - you'll find the knowledge areas also on the certification page and the mind map there.

The practice test (and small quiz at the end of the sections in the University) are a good suggestion of how the exam looks and what types of questions are there. But, from my experience and the others, the real exam is much harder than the practice one.

PS. It's good to memorize data retention periods. 😉

If you have any questions about the Community, you can contact me at maciej.neumann@dynatrace.com

Many thanks @steven_schneide , very helpfully this post

maheswarla_moun
Newcomer

Hi Kenneth, 

Could you please help me with the exam material?

My email ID "mmounu6@gmail.com".

biagio_cerbone
Newcomer

Hi Kenneth, 

Could you please help me with the Associate exam material?

My email ID "afragola.na@gmail.com".

Grazie

jiri_stefanek
Contributor

Can anyone help me with some good materials for Dynatrace Associate certification?

Thanks in advance.

Featured Posts