cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynatrace associate exam preparation

tracemal
Inactive

Hello,

i know there are already discussions about it but i'm preparing for the exam and before doing it i want at least to be sure that i'm doing in the right way.

i'm passing the mocking test in DT University with good marks but it doesn't give me that confidence because at the end, the questions are same everyday even if i would like to have more new questions.

I've already used my trial but at the end all i can really testify is some scenarios with my vm and docker and the rest like Vmware, openstack, kubernetes, AWS etc it's not possible to testify because i have no such environment to access.

The documention is useful, yes but in my opinion it gives you a lot of info (obviously) and in my opinion a lot of information lead you to no where or at least it won't help you to focus on crucial point for the exam.

is there any way to compare my knowledge about dynatrace before giving the actual exam ?

Thanks in advance for your suggestion and help

Best Regards,

L

12 REPLIES 12

laima_vainina
Inactive

Hi Lucio,

I consulted with the Dynatrace University team and they suggest reviewing the blueprint. It states "The Dynatrace Associate Certification is intended for individuals who have theoretical knowledge and approximately six months of hands-on experience with Dynatrace."
So it is recommended you have hands-on experience, and not necessarily just trial access. It also recommends the Associate vILT.

Hello, how does a simple home user who does not have the opportunity to gain 6 months' experience with the infrastructure prepare for the exam? Thanks!

It could help you to use https://demo.live.dynatrace.com

The true delight is in the finding out rather than in the knowing.

Hi, I can try to help if you like. can you send me an email?

What is your email?

davide_sedrik@ yahoo.it

Vishal.yadav@asiapac.com.sg

Thanks.

sarahelnagar@ gmail.com

Ambica.pola1@gmail.com

Gillet, good afternoon. 

If possible try to help me. I am trying to prepare for dynatrace associate certificate 

my email is cera721430@gmail.com

Yosi_Neuman
Champion

Check Dynatrace Associate Cert @quizlet.com it got nice collection of questions and answers, there are some more collections there if you search for dynatrace.

HTH

Yos 

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace primer partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

Does quizlet get updated ? How often ? just in case ..