cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming webinar: Advanced Business Impact Analysis with Dynatrace

Karolina_Linda
Community Team
Community Team

Join us in the next live webinar on December 4, 2018!

How much money do we lose during a system outage? How does bad performance impact our conversion rate? How many end users are impacted after a bad deployment? To answer these and more questions, join this performance clinic with @Alistair Emslie and @Andreas Grabner!

Alistair is going to walk us through how he is answering these questions, fully automated, leveraging the Dynatrace API. Alistair will showcase his Chrome extension which rapidly enhances every Dynatrace AI-detected Problem with insight on how Conversion Goals or even Revenue have been impacted during the time of the impact. For revenue generating applications the extension gives you an indication of potential revenue loss and for internal applications, understand how productivity might have dropped!

Make sure to have your questions ready as we open up for Q&A at the end of the session.

REGISTER HERE!

Keep calm and build Community!
2 REPLIES 2

rnebhwani
Inactive
@Alistair E. - I went through this webinar recently but I am not able find the Dynatrace Business Impact chrome extension is chrome store. Can you please tell me from where I can download the extension?

Hello Rockey!

You can find the link to the Chrome "Dynatrace Business Impact" extension here:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dynatrace-business-impact/fijkllfibkefcmofkhcdfilhnknnohpd...

If you have any questions about the Forum, you can contact me at maciej.neumann@dynatrace.com