Learn how to troubleshoot and find the root cause faster with automatic performance monitoring and observability. Dynatrace is a premier observability solution applicable to many use cases such as application performance monitoring, log analytics, environment's topology visualization, as well as user experience monitoring.
This hands-on workshop will deep dive into successful modernization tactics and how Dynatrace’s AI-engine, Davis, performs automatic and intelligent root-cause analysis. In the workshop, tutor will show a few common troubleshooting and analytics use cases so you can start productive with Dynatrace.
- Date: 16 March, Thursday
- Time: 2:15pm to 6:00pm (reception start at 2:00pm)
- Venue: Systex Office – 13/Floor, TAL Building, 49 Austin Road, Jordan, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Language: Cantonese supplement with English terminology
- Who should attend: New Dynatrace users or IT specialist in Cloud, applications and DevOps
- Attendees are required to present a photo of Rapid Antigen Covid Test done in the same day before attending the workshop.
- Please also bring along your business card for onsite registration and bring your laptop computer for doing lab exercises.