cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynatrace SaaS integration with BMC Atrium(CMDB)

bo_jia
Dynatrace Guide
Dynatrace Guide

From our customer @Suresh K.

We are using dynatrace SaaS (OneAgent) for application monitoring, Customer wants all Configuration items(CIs) and mapping displayed is smartScape to be populated in BMC Atrium with proper relationship among all CIs.

Do we have any plugins for integration? If not, Can you please advice me how to integrate Dynatrace saas with BMC Atrium.

5 REPLIES 5

hayden_miedema
Inactive

Hi Bo,

Unfortunately, there is no support at this time for an integration with BMC Atrium (or Remedy). I am currently in the beginning stages of looking into this for my client as well. BMC uses SOAP in order to integrate with their products, not a webhook (which is currently supported for custom integrations). This would require developing some sort of a custom plugin that can send the web service data and transform it into a SOAP call.

All that I can find for more information at this time is this link. This may get you started into learning how you may be able to integrate.

chris_geebelen
Dynatrace Mentor
Dynatrace Mentor

Hi,

I also have a couple of customers and prospects which would like to have BMC CMDB integration.

Let me know if you progressed on this.

Chris

michael_aguirre
Newcomer

I'm also looking into this. Please let us know if there has been any headway on this.

Thank you, MIke

anders_lundin3
Inactive

I have the same question for two prospects.@Hayden M , did you make any progress?

urs_fischer
Organizer

I have almost the same question. I have a Dynatrace Managed Enviroment (not SaaS) an have to sent the Alterts to BMC BEM (Event and Impact Management) . Was there a solution for your challenge?