cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRTH Connect integration into Dynatrace

AntonioSousa
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Just curious if anyone is using MIRTH Connect, or has in any way managed to integrate it into Dynatrace? We are in the process of evaluating developing an extension for this interface engine, but would like to know if anyone has done something with it?

Antonio Sousa
8 REPLIES 8

ChadTurner
DynaMight Legend
DynaMight Legend

@AntonioSousa do you have any updates or insight on this integration that you can share with the community? 

-Chad

Yes, we have been developing an extension integration with Mirth. Are you a Mirth user?

Antonio Sousa

That is great news! Not that I am aware of.

-Chad

Hi, I am  working on project where mirth technology is implemented. Is the the solution to monitor mirth using DT available now?

@SeemaP,

Mirth data is available through an extension we have developed. It is not available in the Hub though. Please reach out directly with me if needed.

Antonio Sousa

Hi @AntonioSousa , how is this project going? I would like to take a look on this extension you've created!!

Site Reliability Engineer @ Kyndryl

Hi @AntonioSousa 

That amazing! I wanted to reach out if you are open to share your extension for a POC ?
Thank you!

hectorsalgado
Dynatracer
Dynatracer

hey @AntonioSousa  We have a possible project for this extension. Could you share your contact information with me? Thanks in advance.

Featured Posts