cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services showed as unmonitored

Naserati
Visitor

Hi,

I have installed one agent extension for an Azure app service. ActiveGate is also set up and shows as connected to that OneAgent. Yet when I go into Dynatrace-> Azure and click on apps services, the service shows as unmonitored. What might I be missing? Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

Yosi_Neuman
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi @Naserati 

Did you restart the app service?

Yosi_Neuman_1-1658042430366.png

If yes please check the logs to see if you see any errors 

Location of logs 

Yosi_Neuman_0-1658042387942.png

HTH

Yos 

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

Hi Yosi, yes I have tried those steps (install, provide environmentID and token, restart). I am reviewing the logs. What machine will they be on? My local machine doesn't have a D:\ (we are using dynatrace saas)

I have been able to resolve this. I was probably generating the token from the wrong place (Dynatrace->Access Tokens instead of DeployDynatrace->Azure WebApp). I would still like to know where the location of logs is. Thank you for the help.

Hi @Naserati 

IMO The logs should be on your Azure environment with all other azure extensions logs.

HTH

Yos 

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

Featured Posts