cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows Scheduled Tasks Extension: Plugin metrics

Ahmed_Khaled
Helper

We have installed the Windows Scheduled Task extension for the client, however the Host Classic Page and new page are different.

In the Classic page we can see the plugin metrics (screenshot 1):

Ahmed_Khaled_0-1684738178707.png

But I could not find this in the new Host page, what I could find is the Custom info events in the new page (screenshot 2):

Ahmed_Khaled_1-1684738302640.png

Is Plugin metrics available in the new page, if so where and if not, will it be added?

Certified Dynatrace Associate | Vas Integrated Solutions
3 REPLIES 3

Ana_Kuzmenchuk
Community Team
Community Team

Hello @Ahmed_Khaled, were you able to clarify that on your own?

If you did, I think other Community members would be grateful if you shared the answer with them as well 😉

The only constant is change. Finding ways for great things to happen!

Radu
Dynatrace Champion
Dynatrace Champion

Currently, the metrics coming from this extension cannot be visualized directly on the new Host page. This will be possible once the extension is updated to the new Extension Framework 2.0 (hopefully in July 2023).

However, the metrics can still be visualized and utilized in all other areas of the platform as usual. Find the metrics in the main "Metrics" menu by searching for "ext:tech:tasks".  From here you can start building visualizations using the Data Explorer.

Ahmed_Khaled
Helper

Hi @Ana_Kuzmenchuk  unfortunately I was not able to clarify that, as @Radu mentioned with the new Extension framework, I have already created a dashboard with the details to visualize the tasks

Certified Dynatrace Associate | Vas Integrated Solutions

Featured Posts