cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classify "Requests to unmonitored hosts" by url in Topology view?

whybird
Visitor

I'm a noob at Dynatrace, so please redirect me if there is doco I just haven't found yet on this...

I'm keen on getting a view of actual consumers and providers - i.e. the Smartscape Topology view. Without installing the agent in more places, can I break apart the node in that view called by default "Requests to unmonitored hosts" by the urls of the requests?

3 REPLIES 3

whybird
Visitor

Also, and I am not opening a second question at this stage in case the answer to both is simply "go look at this web page", I'd love to be able to export the data represented in the topology>Services view, perhaps as a CSV file with "Services", "Calling Services", Requested Services" (noting that the 2nd and 3rd columns there would each be a list...)

Edit: I'm guessing the answer is here: https://www.dynatrace.com/support/help/dynatrace-api/environment-api/entity-v2/get-entities-list but that will have to be tomorrow's exploration now.

Yosi_Neuman
DynaMight Guru
DynaMight Guru

Hi @whybird 

Check this old blog for your 1st question regarding splitting "Requests to unmonitored hosts"

HTH

Yos 

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace master partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

whybird
Visitor

Awesome - thanks, I'll give it a go

Featured Posts