cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA integration test failed. Reason: Non successful HTTP response

rajapandianc
Newcomer

Hi,

I am trying to integrate JIRA with Dynatrace Managed and I get this error after filling out the configuration paramters and trying to send a test notification.

What could possibly be the reason for this error? I am able to access the JIRA endpoint URL from a browser and login using my credentials. Also, the Project key and Issue are already available, yet I get this error message.

Is there a way I could get the actual point of issue from a log?

Thanks,

RajaPandian

3 REPLIES 3

hayden_miedema
Inactive

Hi Raja,

Is your JIRA server on an internal network by chance? Or somewhere that the Dynatrace instance wouldn't be able to ping or send to?

Hi @Hayden M @Wolfgang Beer

The JIRA server is on our internal network and I am able to ping the JIRA server from where the dynatrace managed is installed. I've tried out testing the JIRA rest endpoints via postman and I get the results.

Its unclear why I get the error when I do a test notification for JIRA integration.

Error message:

[IntegrationConfigUtils] Notification test failed: NotificationResult [deliveryStatus=INVALID_HTTP_STATUS_CODE, message=Unexpected status code returned by jira problem notification 1234: 504, uri=http://<host:port>/jira/rest/api/2/issue, statusCode=504, retryIndicated=true, exception=]

jannick_deturck
Organizer

same for me

I receive a HTTP 502 Bad Gateway response