cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Able to create DMI, but unable to save it

waikeat_chan
DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro

So, anybody knows why am I unable to save it?

Also, another interesting I try to do is that, I do a DMI in another client site that has no such problem in their DCRUM, then I export the DMI as xml file, and finally import the xml into this.......'problematic' DCRUM environment, turns out I am able to import it, but I cant rename it or assign it to other report sections.

Appreaciate if anybody can shed some light on this, there seems to be something off with the DMI, my colleagues would really need the DMI to speed up his work.

10 REPLIES 10

adam_piotrowicz
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Are these two DC RUM installations in the same versions?

Does it happen also for adminuser?

The DCRUMs are of different versions, so I think it explain the unusual behaviour after importing the xml I export from somewhere else.

But for this error that pop out whenever I want to save DMI report, yes it happen to adminuser as well.

Coudl you provide me with the original report XML export and let me knwo the exact CAS version of source CAS?

Could you please let us know the version of CAS between which the problem occured?

We woudl liek to reproduce the problem and improve the message that is shown to the user ...

Hi Adam, the report xml is export from another CAS which is of version 12.4.12, the CAS where I imported the xml into (i.e the CAS that is having this problem is of DCRUM 2017)
As for the xml file, I am afraid I can only give it to you few days later

waikeat_chan
DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro

Before I asked this question here, the environment is CAS 2017, RUM Console 2017, ADS 2017, and classical AMD 12.4.

Two days ago, I upgraded the AMD to HiSpeed AMD 2017. So now I've fixed the final.....'puzzle'.

But the problem of unable to save DMI report (Error while processing DMI PopUp) still persists.

And this is happeneing also when you create a new reprot from scratch?

Yes, even when I create it from scratch

OK, so that deserves providing log files.

Kindly please open support ticket with ExportConfig.zip generated shortly after issue reproduction.

waikeat_chan
DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro

Just created the ticket, will share the result from the support team later for everyone here.

SUPDCRUM-20572