cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Automating CSS LDAP Configuration | compuwareSecurityLdapConfiguration.properties

benjamin_johnso
Organizer

I'm trying to automate the configuration of the LDAP connection in the DCRUM CSS.

I've updated workspace\com.compuware.frameworks.security\compuwareSecurityLdapConfiguration.properties with the required configuration & performed a restart of the CSS service.

The file is overwritten with the default values (must be coming from the database?). I tried updating the file again and moving ldap.configurationVersion=1 to ldap.configurationVersion=2, but still no luck.

Instructions here state that the file should be edited to force ldap certificate checking, so I would expect to be able to update settings in this file?

https://community.dynatrace.com/community/display/...

1 REPLY 1

benjamin_johnso
Organizer

I can see in the log that it read the file:

2016-04-21 10:58:18,732 INFO [CompuwareSecurityConfigurationFilePersistor] Initializing [LDAP] properties from file: D:\Dynatrace\CSS\workspace\com.compuware.frameworks.security\compuwareSecurityLdapConfiguration.properties

But later read the config from the database

2016-04-21 10:58:42,982 INFO [CompuwareSecurityLdapConfigurationHibernateDao] Read LDAP property [ldap.url] value [ldaps://localhost:636] from HIBERNATE (database)