cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAS DMI Report without tool banner and resolution controls

todd_birkenholt
Newcomer

Is it possible through a URL parameter or other method to display a web report without the top tool banner (Reports/Tools/Settings/Help) and resolution controls (time/time range)?

These controls are not necessary in our data center display consoles especially when the browser is opened in Kiosk mode without a user accessible mouse to activate them.

For those who are familiar with Compuware's VantageView to turn off the tree view and the banner you would tack on to the URL &tree=0&banner=0 -- This is similar to what am looking for

Product Name: Central Analysis Server
Version: 12.4.1.36

Thank You

Todd

2 REPLIES 2

chris_v
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

You can turn off the time navigator from the DMI editor (the report screen). I'm not sure you can remove the menu bar.

I hear 12.4.5 will include a 'full screen' mode for just such dashboards, I don't know how much it will hide however.

At the moment there is not full screen mode. We are planing to deliver it in next release but 12.4.5 was already too much packed with a new stuff for such a short time that it did not went through. This gives us, however, an opportunity to include more feedback/ideas before we will start designing and planing this feature for production. Please take a look at Full screen mode for DMI reports and share your thoughts on what we should consider in the "full screen mode". Thanks.