cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

CAS Login users report

Yosi_Neuman
DynaMight Champion
DynaMight Champion

Hi

We are in a camping of trying to enlarge the use of DCRUM by stakeholders in one of our customers sites.

So we want to track the user logins to DCRUM and our first question: Is there a better way to capture all the login then to get into the RUM Console => System Users => Auditing => Export and then pick the logins out of all the data ?

Also we can see alerts on cas login errors so another 2 question will be: Where this alert is declare and can it be change to alert on successful login to?

Thanks in advance

Yos

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace primer partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel
10 REPLIES 10

adam_piotrowicz
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

You have two other possibilities:

1. You can browse/grep through the server.log:

2. View Web Server Log:

If you need raw version of this data you can look at \log\ncsadata files ...

For the alarm it may not be very easy as alarm engine would receive high load ... Please log a support ticket to let Development figure out the cost of such alarm.

Hi Adam

Thanks for your answer

Yos

dynatrace certificated professional - dynatrace primer partner - Matrix Soft Ware Division - Israel

alasdair_patton
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Yos

What version of DC-RUM are you using. I have built a DMI report for some customers that show who has logged in but it changes with each version. Though this will only check CAS logins.

Let me know and i'll add it here for you.

Regards

Alasdair

Hi Alasdair,

This would interest me too. We are using the 12.3.5 version of DC-RUM 🙂

Regards,

Sandrine

Hello Alasdair,

We would also like to make and schedule this report. DCRUM version is 12.3.7

Regards,

Babar

Hi Alasdir

We are using Version 12.3.4 on the CAS

Thanks in Advance

Yos

Hi All

Here is an example of the report.

It shows who logged in and the most used DMI reports in the system. It should work for all 12.3.x versions but please let me know if there are issues.

This is a standard DMI so you can schedule this report to sent by email to users if required.

I have attached the report xml which can be imported by navigating to Reports > DMI > Export/Import

cas-logins.zip

Regards

Alasdair

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Thank you Adam and Alasdair,

You both gave us a very useful information.

Is there any way to get the information about users who logged on or accessed the CAS Server with DCRUM Mobile Application?

Regards,

Babar

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Hello Alasdair,

I imported and ran this report on my CAS Server.

I found that in the web server log three users logged on but according to report I have only one user.

One more information that the user is on the CAS Logins report is a LDAP user but no information about local users e.g. adminuser etc...

Regards,

Babar

sandrine-extern
Advisor

Thank you !

Can you please explain the meaning of this filter ?

URL Parameter : formatnumber*screenwidth*log_pas_o_enc*

Thanks!