cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Can CAS let me know what is the number of client in the cache currently?

waikeat_chan
DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro

Instead of just telling I've exceeded the current max limit I've set for the client cache limit:

Is there any way I can know about how many is detected currently? Reason being the server memory is kinda precious for my machine now, so I only increased little-by-little each and every time. Already done this increment for quite a few time but still it keep coming back telling me still not enough, and just wouldn't let me know how much it want, but only telling me not enough. Not informative enough, and sometimes it can feel like a hassle for me to do so.

Appreciate if anyone has any comment on this, thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

matt_lewis
Dynatrace Advisor
Dynatrace Advisor

Hey Wai,

Good question, if you are in the dashboards, click on the 'hamburger menu' (top-left), and under 'Diagnostics', click on 'System Status'. In this report, look for 'Clients cache diagnostic' (I just use ctrl-f and type it in), and you will see what the current number of clients in the cache, as well as what the cache limit is set to.

Thanks,

Matt

Hm.....in my case it doesn't work. It only work when it is green, when it turns red, it seems to be stop counting once the limit is reached.

Indeed it stops counting because it stops collecting the data in the cache.

The numbers are real.

It seems to work only when it doesn't exceed the alloted value.