cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client cache limit exceeded

sxsaxena
Participant

We have a single cas set up that has 64 gb of ram. The CAS seems to be completely overloaded, and we need to be very careful with our settings to make sure it doesnt fall over. 60 gigs of ram are currently showing in use.

We get a "client cache limit exceeded" error message. Our limit is set to 351000.

I believe this is the result of our client aggregation settings (hoping for some clarification on this). Additionally, from what others on site have been telling me, we cannot change this setting without the CAS going back and trying to clean up data, which will make the entire CAS unusable for a long time.

What is the best method to fix this issue, and how can we do it without the CAS attempting to apply the policy to historical data?

Also, considering we have a good idea of the data we're getting, how do we use the information form the CAS to determine if our sizing is up to spec? Rather, how do we determine what the spec is?

Below is our current setup:

3 REPLIES 3

adam_piotrowicz
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Could you share http://CAS/modulestatus?advanced=1 page?

sxsaxena
Participant

EDIT: tried copy paste, it was very big so i tried excel. That didnt populate values correctly. So here is the copy paste. Let me know if there is a better way to share that page.

modulestatus.pdf

sxsaxena
Participant

Hello,

Has anyone been able to come up with an answer?