cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configured User-Defined Software Services Information

BabarQayyum
Leader

Hello Everyone,

I would like to know that how we can get the information of all configured User-Defined Software Services. 

As I understand that we can not configure more than 5000 IP/Ports on an AMD. Is there anyway to check in one go that hom many IPs/Ports we used during the configuration of software services?

Regards,

Babar 

9 REPLIES 9

ulf_thorn222
Inactive

Hi Babar.

Since 12.3 it's actually higher (20.000)

DCRUM 12.2.4 Known issues

BabarQayyum
Leader

Hi Ulf,

Thank you for this updated information.

According to this knows issues link information we can configure 200,000 software services on the AMD.

Ulf is there any shortcut to get the information all configured services with the IPs and Ports, because it will be a very helpful mention in the customer's documents and also we can immediately respond that how many software services configured with the different IPs, IP ranges, Ports and Ports ranges.

Regards,

Babar

Hi

There is no shortcut as such and I can only come up with two ways.

1. Look in the applications.xml file (tedious)
  2. Some clever SQL Query (that I have no clue about (smile))

But I can see your point. It would work like a fuel meter saying "you have XXX number of possible application combinations left".
Perhaps an RFE ?  DC RUM Requests for Enhancements

Here's a little screenshot from 12.4, it's a per-AMD feature (as you can have different services defined on each AMD)

Hi Chris,

Thank you for sharing this information.

Regards,

Babar

BabarQayyum
Leader

Hi Ulf,

I checked in the rtm.config that "driver.max.addr.filter.size=20000" but according to known issues information "It is fixed in v12.3 (new limit=200000). You can add a new parameter (driver.max.addr.filter.size) in rtm.config which allows to change the default limit."

It seems there is a typo in the provided workaround info.

Regards,

Babar

Karolina_Linda
Community Team
Community Team

Thanks for noticing a typo -- now, there is a correct information about the driver.max.addr.filter.size parameter in the 12.2.4 Known Issues (smile)

Regards,

Karolina

Keep calm and build Community!

staha
Guide

Guys,

Is there anyway to export Defined software services in DCRUM 12.2 ?

Thanks,

Regards,

chris_v
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

From the AMD configuration screen, there's an export button at the top right. You'll get all the config in XML.