cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a series chart which show list of links with software service breakdown

Hi,

I am trying to create a stacked bar chart with break down by link name but stacked bar show the breakdown of Software service. However, the series seem to limit to either Software service or Software service;Link name.

Basically, I wanted to create a series of chart of link utilization with software service breakdown. Is it possible ?

5 REPLIES 5

Krzysztof_Ziemi
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

What matters is the order in which dimensions are listed on Results Display tab in DMI. Change dimension order there to change breakdown combinations.

Hi Chuan W., are you trying to build a chart like the following?

I have changed the Y-scale to 100% - otherwise only the first link (which is most active) was visible. I used total bandwidth usage.

Let me know if that is what you are after. I can explain how to build such chart.

In any case, I had try Kris recommendation and it works. Thanks

Hi @Sebastian,

No. Maybe I'll explain more. Within this deployment, I had group a series links using link_groups.xml (see below) as per site. When I drill down to selected sites, it will have a list of links grouped under this site.

For just link bandwidth usage only without the software service dimension, it allow me to split each chart by link name (see below)

and it work perfect which will create a list of link chart showing it's bandwidth usage per link

The challenge now is that i will like to show the similar chart as above but each bar is a stacked bar with different software services. Currently, to address it I need to manually create multiple section and each section one chart per link.

Hope I did explain well ...

Thanks

Hi @Kris,

It works, I move the Linkname over the software service.

Thanks a lot!