cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom line DMI tiles in dcrum report

henk_stobbe
Mentor

I saw a DMI dashboard at a customer site, using small tiles with custom pictures combined with one or two DMI elements, showing in the tile the best or the worst or even what is trending etc.

Does anybody know how this can be done?

KR Henk

4 REPLIES 4

henk_stobbe
Mentor

I think I found them, they look like the boxes in above picture, must be new feature in 12.4.?

At this report "All applications" are rendered using Dimension tiles, a new type of section in 12.4. The charts above are regular stacked column charts with summary mode enabled. However, the screenshot was taken with full screen mode on.

henk_stobbe
Mentor

Hi Sebastiaan,

Thanks for you reply

Is it possible to put a logo of some kind in the Dimension tiles to make it more fancy?

KR Henk

Hi Henk,

I'm sorry but currently we can't add icons to the dimension tiles. However, I think we could deliver something like that if dimensions tiles we about to be used in the new version of the health status report. I would like to encourage you to take a look at the Next generation "Application health status" report idea. I think the use case you are trying to address would nicely fit into that picture.

S.