cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DC-RUM : Reports missing from Favorites

pkiran
Inactive

Today, I noticed that all my reports saved under Favorites are missing. I am not sure what could have caused it? Did anyone one had this kind of issue in past? what would be the scenarios this can occur?

5 REPLIES 5

harshal_pujari
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Kiran,

Did you notice anything in the log for this event? http:///log>/log

You might want to go to server.0.1.log or server.0.2.log to check what happened during that timeframe.

Regards,

Harshal.

Kiran, did it happen after some upgrade or simply over night? I'm unaware of any problems like that. If there isn't anything obvious in the logs, as Harshal suggested, please contact our support team to sort this out.

pkiran
Inactive

We made a change to the rtm.config file to increase the timeout value to 2000ms. Other than that there were no other changes. Not very sure if this is the reason. I would have 100+ users for DC-RUM . How can I restore the favorites for them? going forward how would I do a backup of this setting at user level?

Please contact the Support team. We need to investigate it in the lab with detailed information from your setup.

elvis_castelino
Dynatrace Organizer
Dynatrace Organizer

@Kiran P. , support has provided a patch for this issue. If you haven't opened a support case, please do so and they will provide you with the details.
Thanks,
Elvis