cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

DCRUM License Clarification (Why would it get 'locked' earlier than the expiry date?)

waikeat_chan
DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro

IN the past, I've also encountered some instance where the traffic received by AMD server is more than the license cater for, but the warning message would only be a yellow message that tells me the traffic has exceed the volume that allowed by the license. (and, the license never locked or expired earlier than it should be)

However, now I am receiving this red error message and said the license would be locked in May, although my DCRUM license suppose to expired on June.

Anybody knows why?

1 REPLY 1

Hi Chan,

In a capacity-based licensing model, when there is license breach detected, the system fall sin WARNING state which lasts for 30 days. One has 30 days of a grace period to either upgrade the license or change the configurations so that the license is no longer being violated.

After 30 days, there is a probation phase during which any license breach makes the system to fall into "must upgrade" state. Since then, one has 30 days to upgrade the license unconditionally. The "red" message is displayed in such state.

Regards,

Tomek