cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

DCRUM Question - What does "data server auth. error" refer to?

jwarren
Participant

The services on our CAS, ADS and AMD were shut down for several hours for network maintenance. Now we have the yellow warning icon which states 'Data server [CAS IP]:443 - auth. error". I've been unable to find any reference to this message anywhere on the forums or documentation. Is there a list of server messages with explanations somewhere?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

chris_v
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Probably best to check the server.log on the CAS to better identify the issue, but I'm guessing it's probably a mismatch the the login/password used by the CAS and RUMC, or CAS and ADS etc.

ulf_thornander3
Inactive

@Jc Warren

Check that none of the IP's have swapped. I have a vague memory of seeing this when I had a CSS changing IP.

If not - open a ticket as they can help you step through the process of checking/changing the IP.

luayh
Organizer

if there is mismatch in login password, where to config? ADS is show this error. Need to enable sync options? Acquire user properties from primary cluster.

FYI, version is 12.4.6

Thanks,

Yee Heng

The RUM Console is the first place to check. In the Devices list, click Edit connection in the menu for the CAS/ADS. Check the details and click Next to test the connection. If the RUM Console can't make the connection, you may have incorrect details.

Thanks for the advise, it turn out our Adminuser password expired. Changed and test connection at ADS "Reporting data server". Working fine now.

Glad to hear that it it working for you.