cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCRUM and Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-On

p_esposito
Guide

I need to integrate DCRUM CSS with Oracle Enterprise SSO; I don't know if it is supported in v.12.4.1 or if planned to support it in near future... If not, any workaroud and any help to implement it will be strongly appreciated.

Thank you

Pasquale Esposito

4 REPLIES 4

adam_piotrowicz
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

I think you want to look at this ENH, especially last, Karolina's update.

Thanks Adam, I voted the RFE.

At the moment I'm going to start a feasibility study to integrate DCRUM and OAM, through FE WebGates Oralce.

What I hope to achieve is to load the WebGates .lib into CAS, do you think this could be done?

Thanks in advance

Pasquale

CAS always talks to the CSS when comes to user login, so rather CSS, however I would risk statement that until mentioned EHN is realized you may not succeed with your attempt ...

@tomasz.lisowski@dynatrace.com, am I right?

p_esposito
Guide

changed the login page with an automation: if exists the cookie "user authenticated", retrieve the username and redirect it as logon request to CSS. It works in test env. I only need to load the webgates .lib into tomcat to let him manage the sessionid cookie. As you correctly said Adam, I'm not sure if I need to load this lib into CAS or CSS... does the CSS auth the user login only, or it mantain the whole user session, all the time he navigate through the CAS web pages?