cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPN Account?

genesius_jarom1
Organizer

Hello,

Is there a separate license for using Synthetic in DCRUM 12.3?

I am following the steps listed here:

https://community.dynatrace.com/community/display/...

But I don't know what my DPN account is?

Is this a separate licensed account? I want to configure and use PLM.

I am a System Administrator.

Thanks and God bless,

Genesius

5 REPLIES 5

BabarQayyum
Leader

Hello Genesius,

I never heard about Synthetic License for the DCRUM because it is just an integration but curious to know that what kind of situation you are facing.

Your DPN is account is the same account which you are using to login on the Synthetic (Gomze).

There is only additional settings required in the version 12.3 to report the last mile data.

Regards,

Babar

genesius_jarom1
Organizer

@Babar Q.

I don't know if we have a Synthetic/Gomez account? Is that a separate license? How do I create one?

Thanks and God bless,

Genesius

Hello Genesius,

You wrote that you are the system administrator of Synthetic / Gomez, so that account you can use to integrate and for that purpose no license required.

Synthetic / Gomez is a robotic solution same like we have UEM for the real users, therefore, it has an annual volume license.

Regards,

Babar

Hello,

as far as I know there is a license option for the CAS when you would like to connect your Synthetic / Gomez data to the CAS. In our licenses it is called

VAS_SAAS

and we get it free of charge by license support when Synthetic/Gomez and DC RUM are both licensed and under support.

You should use a generic Synthetic/Gomez Account for connection (this is the DPN=Dyntrace Performance Network account) with appropriate rights in the Synthetic Portal.

Afterwards you are able to assign this Account as a data source to the CAS like any AMD.

Best regards,

Friederike

genesius_jarom1
Organizer
@Friederike T.

@Babar Q.

I am contacting my Account Executive to have a better understanding of this.

Thank you for your help.

God bless,

Genesius