cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know when the next DCRUM major version release is going to be?

bcox2
Organizer

trying to plan for our next dcrum upgrade and trying to figure out when the next major release is and what version we want to target. Was hoping for 12.5 or something like that as opposed to just doing a 12.4.7.

Thanks, Brian

12 REPLIES 12

Karolina_Linda
Community Team
Community Team

Hi Brian,

We're planning to release 12.4.10 by the end of August. 12.5 should be available in January.

Keep calm and build Community!

Hi Karolina,

How about 12.4.11? I'm using 12.4.7 and wonder if it is necessary to upgrade 12.4.10.

Thx

Sylvian

Hi Sylvian,

No 12.4.11 release date yet.

However, I encourage you to upgrade to 12.4.10 to benefit from the latest product changes. 12.4.10 is also required to take part in the new early access program focused on one-minute monitoring interval.

Best regards,

Karolina

Thx for update, Karolina.

Just an update: 12.4.11 should be released by the end of October 2016.

bcox2
Organizer

Thanks for the quick answer.

Karolina_Linda
Community Team
Community Team

Hello Brian,

More updates on the next DC RUM releases:

- 12.4.12 should be released today together with a MobileApp update.

- DC RUM 2017 is our next major release planned for early April. Beta testing will start in March.

Regards,

Karolina

sonya_patel
Contributor

Does DCRUM 2017 release date still targeted for April 2017? If so is there any documentation for hardware/OS requirements?

TIA

Hi Sonya,

The release date is targeted for May 22, 2017. Thanks to customer feedback, we extended the beta program and are still working on report usability and enhancements. I hope you'll enjoy the new release! Please find the updated release highlights on the Beta Program page.

Best regards,

Karolina

Hi @Karolina L.,

Since DCRUM 2017 is targeting 22 May 2017, will Enterprise Synthetic12.5 release on the same day?

Best wishes, Lua Yee Heng

Yes, that's the plan 🙂

sonya_patel
Contributor

Thank you.