cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does it require to upgrade the Synthetic monitoring when we do DCRUM upgradation?

shashikrishna_d
Newcomer

Hi,

We have a plan to migrate our existing DCRUM setup 12.4.0 to 12.4.10, before we proceed further have a quick question about synthetic monitoring, does it really require to migrate the Synthetic Monitoring also when we do the DCRUM migration.

Please suggest us, if you have some reference links that would be much appreciate.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards..

Shashi

2 REPLIES 2

avner_san2
Inactive

Hi Shashi,

The simple answer is no, there is no need to upgrade the Synthetic Monitoring in your case, however, it is recommended to not keep it in different versions for a long time.

I couldn't find a proper reference to it either, but the link https://community.dynatrace.com/community/display/... shows that DCRUM 12.4.X is compatible even with the version 12.2.X, so you are fine.

Also, as further information, in the customer that I'm working, we have DCRUM in the version 12.4.6 and Synthetic Monitoring in the version 12.3.X and it is working without problems for more than 4 months (yes, I know that I should update it too, I intend to do it soon 🙂 )

Best regards,

Avner

shashi_dasi
Inactive

Hi Avner,

Thank you for your detailed response and also yours live example.. 🙂 🙂

Regards..

Shashi