cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Exact zero window size event timings

anton_laurila
Advisor

Hi All,

I have been requested by a customer to provide exact time stamps for zero window size events but I don't see Zero window size events listed as a metric for the Operation data. Is there another way to drill down from CAS data to reveal individual operation timings? The metric is again available on the Operations element data but I was not able to figure out a meaningful report that could start from the CAS report and end up in the Operations element data while skipping the Operation data. The whole infrastructure is on version 12.4.7.

2 REPLIES 2

alasdair_patton
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Anton

You are correct that the operations element data is where you need to get to for this. The issue is that you can't go there without the unique identifier that is delivered via the operations data. Which means you will have to try and filter the operations data as far as you can first then drill down.

It is probably a good use case though for an enhancement request to add zero sized window events to the operations data.

Regards

Alasdair

Hi Alasdair,

Thank you for confirming this. I will present this back and see how we want to follow up on it.

I also created a suggestion for the metric to be added for the Operation data: https://answers.dynatrace.com/idea/161659/zero-window-size-event-metric-for-operation-data.html