cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Guidelines

adam_piotrowicz
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

The Dynatrace Community Forum is a question and answer site with many features that are all designed to get
you the right answers to your questions quickly and accurately.

To get the most out of your Forum experience, we encourage you to learn more about these features in the
Forum User Guide and to follow these 4 important guidelines when asking and responding to questions:

1. Select the right forum for your question

2. Add topic tags to your questions

3. Accept the best answer

4. Answer or Comment? Choose the right response

5. Want to share? Create an article!

How do I use topic tags

Suggest missing topics

1. Select the right forum for your question

To get your question seen and promptly answered by the right APM experts, make sure to put it in the right forum.

On the Ask a Question form, select the forum for your question.

2. Add topic tags to your questions

Help other forum users find your question by adding topic tags that categorize the question by product, technology, feature, or issue type. For more details, see,
How do I use topic tags.

On the Ask a Question form, select the appropriate topic tags.

3. Accept the best answer

To help forum users quickly identify the right answer to a question, accept the correct answer to your question. This makes it appear first in the list of responses and is highlighted with a green background.

For more details, see
How do I accept an answer as the Best Answer to my question?

When you get the right answer to your question, click Accept below the answer.

4. Answer or Comment? Choose the right response.

When you are ready to provide a correct answer to a question, use the
Your answer field at the bottom of the post. If you're requesting more information, however, or clarifying the question and providing insight about the issue, post a comment.

Add a comment by clicking Add comment under the question or answer you're responding to.

Note: Only click Add your reply if you plan to answer the question. Also, you can comment on your own question to provide additional information or clarify the issue.

1 REPLY 1

adam_piotrowicz
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Feel free to discuss in here if anything from above is not clear.