cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Hide Blank Table

genesius_jarom1
Organizer

I am creating a printed report (PDF), therefore there is no drill down. The section shown below should be displayed in the report only if there are failures from any of the servers on the Website tier. Only those Operations that have Failures should be displayed.

Note: the first column is Operations.

In this example, the table should not be displayed.

If the first operation in the list - in this case All Other Operations - had 1 or more Failures, the table should be displayed with only that line in it. If there are other Operations that have 1 or more Failures those should be displayed as well.

If further explanation is required, please let me know.

Thanks in advance and God Bless,

Genesius

3 REPLIES 3

adam_piotrowicz
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Genesius,

I don't find it feasible if you want to hide some rows base on the metric values ...

Please report it on our enhancement forum.

alasdair_patton
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Genesius

Perhaps i am missing something here but if you add a filter to the metric failures (total) and set it to a data filter of >0 then this should achieve what you need.

So what i would have before

So here i have operations that have failures and operations that have no failures.

If i add the filter

I will then only see operations that have failures.

If you then add the option to hide section with no data it will only appear if there are failures.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Alasdair

genesius_jarom1
Organizer

@Adam Piotrowicz I do not want the error table to display if there are no errors.

@alasdair patton. It worked.

Thanks and God bless,

Genesius