cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do "Requests breakdown" and "Unique and affected users (performance)" relate?

tdavison2
Organizer

Hello,

I have a very rookie question that I am trying to grasp. When looking at the Operations Dashboard I can see an Operation with 1 "Request Breakdown" and 608 Unique and affected users (performance). I can't seem to wrap my head around how there are 608 users with only 1 request.

Thanks for your help,

Tom

4 REPLIES 4

david_alonso
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

I'll have limited access to the mail and phone till January 9th, I'll reply you as soon as possible.

Je suis en client avec accès limité au courrier et au téléphone jusqu’au 9 Janvier Je vous répondrai le plus tôt possible.

Tendré acceso limitado al correo y al teléfono hasta el 20 de Enero. Responderé a sus correos lo más pronto que me sea posible

cosmin_gherghel
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Tom,

Can you share some screenshots of what you are seeing?

-Cosmin

tdavison2
Organizer

Thank you for the help guys, I've attached a screenshot. It is for the "All other operations".

cosmin_gherghel
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Thats very interesting! I have not seen that before. Is this behavior still happening? I see that the request is a failure, can you see what type of failure it is?

I can't say for sure but I would suspect it had something to do with your traffic feed.

-Cosmin