cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

How do you access PurePath from DC Rum?

bill_scheuernst
DynaMight
DynaMight

I am new to DC Rum and would like to know how to navigate to data that allows me to access and view PurePaths in my APM client. I have already integrated DC Rum with App Mon, so no issues there. I'm just confused as to how to get to the point I can select the Application Performance Monitoring option in the pop up modal!

Dynatrace Certified Professional
5 REPLIES 5

shivashish_pati
Dynatrace Guide
Dynatrace Guide

Hello Bill,

Below is a link for details -

https://community.dynatrace.com/community/pages/vi...

Also, you can access PurePath from DC RUM by clicking on the tool tip, for e.g -

Babar_Qayyum
DynaMight Leader
DynaMight Leader

Hello Bill,

As @Shivashish P. pointed the exact point. I am inserting integration screenshot in case something has been missed.

Regards,

Babar

jaroslaw_orlows
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

You should be able to drill down to AppMon purepath from Slow operations columns in the CAS reports.

shivashish_pati
Dynatrace Guide
Dynatrace Guide

You can start at CAS - Reports

One more comment: though you can access AppMon from various reports in DC RUM, those that show aggregated data per application or software service level will only get you to a AppMon dashboard where multiple purepaths are rendered at once.

If you want to isolate a single PurePath you need to do that at the level of a single operation, i.e., from one of ADS views. If you follow through Slow Operation Cause Breakdown report to Slow Operation Loads you will start operating at a detailed level, at which each operation will be related to a single PurePath.