cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to define max concurrent request in DMI

gianluca_dermil
Participant

Hi,

I need to increment the maximum concurrent DMI request. The default value is 25 but I would know if I can configure a highest value . How can I to define the max value to set?

Tks

Gianluca

6 REPLIES 6

Babar_Qayyum
Leader

Hello Gianluca,

Could not understand the question. Would you mind to elaborate a bit more for our understanding and maybe the solution you are looking for.

If possible you can also share the screenshot for more clarity.

Regards,

Babar

gianluca_dermil
Participant

Erik_Soderquist
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

I do not know what the variable will support as a maximum number in the configuration, but having worked with this setting with multiple customers, a practical upper limit seems to be 35-50.

Please bear in mind that the more parallel reports are allowed to run, the more risk there is of impacting overall performance, which can manifest in processing delays.

-- Erik

OK! I got it . thank you so much

Gianluca could you share some example of reports where you need to extend those values? It seems like you are running quite a big reports. Maybe there is a way to simplify them.

For example reports like "Metric charts" have been built to reuse the same query across multiple charts - this way database / cache is only queries once, while we render multiple charts showing only selected metrics in each chart.

I can jump on a call with you to analyze your use case in details.

gianluca_dermil
Participant

thank you all for the clarifications

regards

Gianluca