cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display the threshold line in DMI report?

ajit_kunjir1
Inactive

I'm trying to display load time threshold line in DMI report. do you know if there is a way to display the Load time threshold line DMI report?

Thank You.

5 REPLIES 5

chris_v
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

I don't believe so, at least not generally, some metrics have a matching (min and max) threshold metric so you can graph both, but not all metrics have this.

This should be raised as a RFE - or check the RFE list, I think this may have been raised before.

jean_louis_lorm
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hello,

If you want a threshold in the chart, you can create a caclulated metric and show this metric in your chart/

Add this file in CAS/config directorie

add the new metric in your chart..

Regards,

JLL

Salut JL

Can you be more specific?

What should be the name of the file and what is to be the content?

dmi-dataview-customproperties.txt

The file is here. You need to delete the extension '.txt' and copy it into the "CAS/config" directory.

No need to restart the service, the user defined metric will appear immediately in your DMI metrics.

For more detail, look at the doc User Defined Metrics:

https://community.dynatrace.com/community/display/DCRUM123/User-Defined+Metrics+in+DMI+Data+Views

john_leight
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

If I understand your question correctly - you should be able to use the "max slow operation threshold" or "min slow operation threshold". These are the max (or min) load time thresholds for what you are displaying.

If you have a single URL with a Page Load Threshold then both values will be the same. Likewise if you have a software service where you set the threshold they will be the same.

If you have a software service with a Page Load Threshold and URLS with thresholds set (in URL Monitoring) - these values will be the max or min of all thresholds set with in the software service or on URLs in the software service.