cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to see individual url page load times, not the aggregated time for 5 minutes.

robin_young
Newcomer

I have a service level transaction url configured in my RUM installation. I need to provide a detailed breakdown of all the instances that the url is detected in RUM. I have configured a DMI report by period and that shows most of the url detail I require, however, there a few periods where more than one instance of the url is detected so the operation time for the urls is aggregated, I need to be able to see the individual page load times.

During our implementation project, the consultant that installed and configured RUM did say that it was possible to see every url and the individual page load time using the ADS but I am struggling to see this information.

How do I configure a DMI report to show it?

Many Thanks

Robin Young

2 REPLIES 2

cosmin_gherghel
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Robin,

The AMDs will record every hit for a transaction in a 5 minute interval and aggregate the response time of each into a single data point. To be able to view detail for each individual hit you must use the ADS. To turn on ADS data for a single URL, the URL must be specified in the URL monitoring tab under the Software Service configuration. Once the URL is defined you need only select the drop down box under the Data Generation section to ADS data, hit and header details. This should allow you to see every hit for that URL.

Hope that helps,

Cosmin

adam_piotrowicz
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Robin,

As Cosmin pointed you need to have ADS data enabled and then you can use in DMI, on Operation data data view the Operation ID or Operation begin time dimensions to break the statistics into single page loads.