cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Is there any way to remotely make the DMI user reload its dashboard when it is in autorefresh mode?

daniil_kochetov
Contributor

Hello.
We use DCRUM in particular to display the applications health status on the custom DMI dashboard at the big TV screen. The browser loads it once, then constantly refreshes it using "autorefresh" option of the DMI.
When I adjust the dashboard and save changes, it doesn't make any effect on already opened "old" version of this dashboard.
Can I somehow make this report reload not touching the browser at the TV screen?
Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

I think you could do that kind of thing with Chrome extension that can periodically reload given URL. For example with https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/auto-re...

The trick is to visit the same URL that loaded the report from the dashboard. Reloading report, by hitting browser reload button or refreshing report data - renders report from the definition saved in the current browser window state. If you will use a plugin that reloads the given URL (instead of using build in DMI reload function) you should be achieve desired goal.