cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss rate vs Usage, Usage vs Users aggregated measurements no able to display for last 7 days or more

Hi,

I was trying to dispay last 7 days or more (last 30 days) using the Network Explorer but the 3 charts display "

There are no aggregated measurements for the given combination of dimensions or metrics."

Is this normal ?

Hope someone kind enough to explain.

Cheers
5 REPLIES 5

BabarQayyum
Leader

Hello Chuan,

Have a look on the below link for the configuring section-specific time ranges.

https://www.dynatrace.com/support/doc/dcrum/cas-an...

By default below is the data aggregation:

• Periods data for 10 x days is stored in the database
  • 31 x days with daily trends stored in database
  • 12 x months with monthly trends stored in database

Regards,

Babar

Hi Babar,

It is not the retention period that is causing it. I had separately created another custom report with those metrics RTT, loss rate, usage and unique users. The custom report is able to display last 7 days and even last 30 days.

I didn't touch the default storage period.

Cheers

Hello,

I'm afraid this is a limitation of DMI that when one metric is unavailable in given time range the whole query will not be executed. In this case it's the unique users that causes problems.

This problem is already resolved in the upcoming DC RUM 2018 release.

I will review to check what could be done to fix this issue in the 2017 version of the report.

Thanks Sebastian, in the meantime, I work on the workaround first. Thanks a lot!

We have analyzed if we could use the same solution we used in 2018 to fix this problem in 2017. I'm afraid the change was too vast to backport it to 2017.