cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Only 'All other operation' not decrypted

waikeat_chan
DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro

I have a software service which is using OracleForms over HTTPS as decode, instead of all can be decrypted or none can be decrypted, I am getting this:

Only all other operation can't be decypted, why is that? Anyone can share your thought about this? Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

alasdair_patton
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Wai

Looking at your screenshot it appears everything in all other operations is marked as a failure. Depending on the type of failure this could cause no operations to be reported. If the SSL decryption was failing you wouldn't get a count of operations.

Can you click on the number of failures and go to the application responses to see what they are?

If they are something like, client not responding, server not responding, timeouts or incomplete responses, i would look at the quality of the traffic that is being sent to the AMD.

If you can add a screenshot showing the failures i may be able to tell you more.

Regards

Alasdair

waikeat_chan
DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro

Hi Alasdair,

There seems to be nothing wrong when it comes to SSL error (from the AMD output), and also in the CAS dashboard, there isn't any TCP error or SSL error, just transport failure.