cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Oracle Forms - Java Thin Client Monitoring

mmeraj
Inactive

scsb_OF_logon.png

Hi,

Currently  I am doing PoC for one of the government banks, They are using Oracle Forms 10g with OAS and database as Oracle 10g. The PoC is being done for DCRUM agentless.

I would like to know if some one is able to decode or view any traffic from Oracle forms 10g using Java Thin client.  The user logs onto a web browser and navigates to url " https://*.*.gov.sa:7778/forms/frmservlet?CONFIG=scsb". This opens java thin client in a new pop-up and rest of the actions are done here.

Is there any way we can monitor the Forms actions like we do for Oracle Forms in Oracle Apps.

please see the attached file for clear understanding.

Regards,

Meraj,

2 REPLIES 2

adam_piotrowicz
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

From the description and the given image, AMD should be able to decode. The login form’s shell is from Oracle Forms, even though it  is a custom application, so our Oracle Forms analyzer should be able to decode.

mmeraj
Inactive

Hi Adam,

actually the problem was from Oracle forms server ip address, the Network guys spanned on the wrong Oracle Farm. We solved by identifying the correct Oracle AS and oracle forms server.

The issue is solved and i can see the Buttons, clicks etc. for Oracle Forms 10g .

thanks for the support.

Meraj.,