cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oracle Forms Software Service Display most of the operation twice

waikeat_chan
Mentor

Hi, please refer to the screenshot below:

Most the operation is reported twice. What's even weird, is they contain different statistics?

Anyone has any idea why's that?

Regards,

Wai Keat

4 REPLIES 4

Those two operations are based on two different analyzers. At this report dimention "Analyser" is hidden that's why You do not see difference.

It comes from different scenarios:

1. There was upgrade from previous verion and before upgrade You were using AMD Classic (Analyzer Oracle Forms over HTTP) and after upgrade You have AMD HS (analyzer HTTP).

2. You aggregates data from two environments one is AMD Classic

(Analyzer Oracle Forms over HTTP) and second is AMD HS (analyzer HTTP).

waikeat_chan
Mentor

Hi Krzysztof,

I have performed an upgrade previously indeed, but there is no HS-AMD involved in this case, it is still using classical.

Also, I try to add another column in the table, and this is what I get:

Hi Wai

By the looks of it you are in the Operations report. This report by default has task module and service included as dimensions but it is set to hidden under the results display tab. Any unique values in these will still cause the rows to be separated.

From the top of my head I can't remember which ones are set in OF but they will be things like the module name and window title. What i suspect is you have the same user action being performed on multiple modules.

To confirm this simply go to the results display tab and set all of those to Show Yes.

Regards

Alasdair

Just to add to the discussion that in 2017 May release, the Operation explorer report that takes over from the Operations report, enables to easily unhide all those extra dimensions on request: