cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oracle Forms User Recognition

jakub_stary
Inactive

Hi,

I would like to set user recognition for Oracle Forms app but I cannot find the username field anywhere in traffic. I just found userid property but it is empty.

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" SRC="/forms/frmjscript/forms_ie.js"></SCRIPT>
<PARAM NAME="TYPE" VALUE="application/x-java-applet;jpi-version=1.7.0_40">
<PARAM NAME="CODEBASE" VALUE="/forms/java">
<PARAM NAME="CODE" VALUE="oracle.forms.engine.Main" >
<PARAM NAME="ARCHIVE" VALUE="jacob.jar,frmwebutil.jar,frmall.jar,jacob.jar,frmwebutil.jar" >
<PARAM NAME="serverURL" VALUE="/forms/lservlet?ifcfs=/forms/frmservlet?config=TIAPROD2&ifsessid=WLS_FORMS1.formsapp.38195&acceptLanguage=cs-CZ">
<PARAM NAME="networkRetries" VALUE="0">
<PARAM NAME="serverArgs"
VALUE="escapeParams=true module=TIA_LOGON.fmx userid= debug=no host= port= obr=no record=names tracegroup= log= term=/jok/jok_projects/FORMS/TIAPROD2/TIA/tia9i.res ssoProxyConnect=no">

Do you have any ideas how to set username recognition in DC RUM?

Thanks,

Jakub

1 REPLY 1

ulf_thornander3
Inactive

Hi Jakub

Oracle forms is a very adoptable platform and sometimes creative develoers circumvent the built in Oracle authentication which is what you are looking for.

Your best bet in sorting this out is by doing a trace from a client (start before you even load the app and be sure that your cache is empty) and send that trace to support. They can then verify what setting that could potentially work. You might have to do some other tricks to get it to work if the case is that they are not using standard Oracle Authentication (which ever of them thaty are using).