cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page Name Recognition rules in 12.4?

raffaele_talari
Inactive

Hi all,

I'm trying to set (for the first time) the Page Name Recognition rules in 12.4.1 version.

What I get now in the Page Name Recognition tab for an HTTP software service is:

Just two options with no custom rules definition.

The hint says "For AMD in version 12.3 or later use Dimensions, Metrics, Attributes tab to configure page name recognition rules."

But, in the Dimensions, Metrics, Attributes tab there's no way to configure a page name recognition rule (or at least I don't see one 🙂 😞

Could you please show me how to do it in the 12.4.1 version?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Raff

5 REPLIES 5

I believe it should be under report as miscellaneous parameter and then in bucket page name.

Regards

Alasdair

Thanks, Alasdair! (probably not the most visible place)

raffaele_talari
Inactive

Here we go:

Ciao,

Raff

BabarQayyum
Leader

Hello @Alasdair P. and @Raffaele T.,

I was trying to capture the Page Name / ID but confused about the Page Name (in bucket) from where I will get this. Please verify my settings in regards to get the Page Name / ID and guide me where I am wrong.

• Page Name Recognition Setting

• Dimensions, Metrics and Attributes Settings

• Search or transformation rule definition

• DMI Report Result (without any misc parameter information)

Regards,

Babar

david_alonso
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

I'll have limited access to the mail and phone till March 9th, I'll reply you as soon as possible.

Je suis en client avec accès limité au courrier et au téléphone jusqu’au 9 Mars Je vous répondrai le plus tôt possible.

Tendré acceso limitado al correo y al teléfono hasta el 9 de Marzo. Responderé a sus correos lo más pronto que me sea posible