We encounter a strange behaviour since 3 days. There is a peak in the processing status delay every hour.
There is no similar peaks on the probes that may explain it but the "SItesExportTask" that run every hour lasts for 2 to 8 minutes.
Have you already encountered this behaviour?
Do you know what it means?
How can I fix it?
Thanks in advance for your experience!
It's not sure you have a problem but perhaps your location data is quite big?
Are you sure that your SitesExportTask runs every hour since mine is default and it runs every 5 minutes?
What happened 3 days ago?
My problem is that nothing happened 3 days ago.
It appeared on monday out of the blue and we haven't modified anything regarding location data or anything else... We do not work on Sunday.
I'm not sure it is linked to the SitesExportTask, it's just the only track I found.
I have only 2 scheduled task that run on an hourly basis : the 6. SitesExportTask that takes 2 to 8 minutes to perform and the 5.BusinessGroupsExportTask that takes about 2 seconds to proceed.
To be honest, I don't know if was taking so long last week or not.
Hmm - OK - As I said, I'm not sure you actaully have a problem but if you open a ticket with the support folks, then they have better ways of drilling in to this and see if there is a problem or not.