cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Processing status peaks in CAS Web

sandrine-extern
Advisor

Hello,

We encounter a strange behaviour since 3 days. There is a peak in the processing status delay every hour.

There is no similar peaks on the probes that may explain it but the "SItesExportTask" that run every hour lasts for 2 to 8 minutes.

Have you already encountered this behaviour?

Do you know what it means?

How can I fix it?

Thanks in advance for your experience!

4 REPLIES 4

ulf_thorn222
Inactive

Hi Sandrine

It's not sure you have a problem but perhaps your location data is quite big?

Are you sure that your SitesExportTask runs every hour since mine is default and it runs every 5 minutes?

What happened 3 days ago?

sandrine-extern
Advisor

Hi Ulf,

My problem is that nothing happened 3 days ago.

It appeared on monday out of the blue and we haven't modified anything regarding location data or anything else... We do not work on Sunday.

I'm not sure it is linked to the SitesExportTask, it's just the only track I found.

I have only 2 scheduled task that run on an hourly basis : the 6. SitesExportTask that takes 2 to 8 minutes to perform and the 5.BusinessGroupsExportTask that takes about 2 seconds to proceed.

To be honest, I don't know if was taking so long last week or not.

ulf_thorn222
Inactive

Hmm - OK - As I said, I'm not sure you actaully have a problem but if you open a ticket with the support folks, then they have better ways of drilling in to this and see if there is a problem or not.

Good luck!

sandrine-extern
Advisor

Thank you for your answers!

I ran the task manually and the peak appeared too. It seems to be really linked.

I'm going to open a case and I will post the result here.

Thanks again!