Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removal Software Services

jose_baeza
Participant

Good morning

In console rum 12.1

delete all Software Services and create new software services,

To create applications new rules I can see that software services had already deleted,

I have to do to clean or only see the new Software Services

thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Radoslaw_Szulgo
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

You mean that you have deleted all software services in RUM Console, but you still see them on the DMI reports at CAS  ? 

CAS shows software services that are currently active, meaning that AMD is monitoring them. Select  "Last monitoring interval" time range on the CAS's reports to see the most recent data. On reports for "today" old software services will disappear next day.

Technical Product Manager,
Dynatrace Managed expert

jose_baeza
Participant

Annex image
in the picture you can see the following software servers
"1 Adrea Portales" and "1 Andrea Portales" erase the day yesterday
Create 2 new "1 Andrea SSL" and "1 Andrea Portales" .
delete those that keep appearing and I see that still appears "1 Andrea  LDAP TCP"  delete  which three weeks ago.

What I have to do to not appear to have erased?

Thanks

Radoslaw_Szulgo
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

On the screenshot you provided there's Business Units configuration. In that window there's an auto-complete input field with software services list.  That list contains all software services that have ever been processed by CAS - so you will have the old names as well. 

This was implemented like this, because some users may want to configure the business units on the software services that are not currently monitored but they will be in future.

Dynatrace Managed expert

Radoslaw_Szulgo
Dynatrace Leader
Dynatrace Leader

Currently, there's no such feature in the product, that will enable you to remove software service names from that list.

Dynatrace Managed expert

jose_baeza
Participant

Thanks for your help and your comments