cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMB - Can't see specific folder

raffaele_talari
Inactive

Hi there,

I'd like to ask your help with this SMB "missing folder". As you can see from the screenshot below:

the second highlighted row is showing some pdf files from a folder called "Firma Digitale" under "Online_HLV_Prod_OUT".

The issue I'm facing is that I can't see the second folder sitting under "Online_HLV_Prod_OUT", it seems to be missing (even if I've checked the folder is there and there is actually traffic).

The software service configuration is the following:

and, as you can clearly see, it's not a matter of path depth or reporting level or disabled file name extensions..

At the same time, I see a lot of "All other operations". Could the missing folder data be aggregated under "All other operations"? Why? Is there a way to show the missing folder in terms of configuration? (12.4.11)

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cheers,

Raff

1 REPLY 1

nva_dt
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Raff,

SMB operations are subject to URL Aging. An old trick consisted in creating a business units with an expression matching your missing operation.

Late answer but hope helps. (I was looking for more details on what kind of values should be added to the filename list, like only filename or complete paths...)

Nic