cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled mailing in CSV format

tarjei
Organizer

Hi,

Is there a possibility of mailing reports in csvformat (that which you get when to do the export) on a schedule?
Or even possibly just saving on a regular basis?

I dont think this is a function included now, but are there plugins or similar that can do this? 

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Tarjei

Have a look at Task Scheduling

You can set this type of thing up as a regular task that will be automatically processed by the serer. It can then be sent to an FTP server or SMTP server.

Regards

Alasdair 

tarjei
Organizer

I am able to generate files now. 

But the files are empty.

However when I enter this URL on the reportserver i get a mht file with the report I want

<reportserver>/LSSaveAs?lsAction=Saveas&format=mht&lsEntryId=606

This is the task XML:

<task ID="SaveReprtCommand" name="SaveReportCommand" periodType="MINUTE" period="5" timeLine="SERVER" offsetTime="12:05" timeout="01:00" >
<command ID="0">
<class>adlex.delta.scheduler.command.SaveReportCommand</class>
<param>/LSSaveAs?lsAction=Saveas&amp;format=mht&amp;lsEntryIde=606</param>
<param>{delta.root}{file.separator}wwwroot{file.separator}09-17_overview[timestamp].mht</param>
</command>
</task>

Hi Tarjei,

You might be having empty files because the task is defined to generate 5 reports every minute. You might want to change it to 5 reports every hour depending on your requirements. Here is how you would modify the tasks.xml for generating 5 reports every hour:

<task ID="SaveReprtCommand" name="SaveReportCommand" periodType="HOUR" period="5" timeLine="SERVER" offsetTime="12:05" timeout="01:00" >

<command ID="0">

<class>adlex.delta.scheduler.command.SaveReportCommand</class>

<param>/LSSaveAs?lsAction=Saveas&amp;format=mht&amp;lsEntryIde=606</param>

<param>{delta.root}{file.separator}wwwroot{file.separator}09-17_overview[timestamp].mht</param>

</command>

</task>

Please see task attributes for additional information. Let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Harshal.

I think you have typo and e should be removed from lsEntryIde to have lsEntryId ...