cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security compliance DCRUM

ulf_thornander3
Inactive

DCRUM used to have a document that could be used to answer IT security related questions and concerns. Dynatrace has something:

https://community.dynatrace.com/community/display/DOCDT62/Security+and+Compliance+Whitepaper

But I cannot find anything for DCRUM anymore?
10 REPLIES 10

chris_v
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Ulf,

I know there's much internal documentation, and compliance scans/checks done through development. And PCI DSS audits at customers, the labs have this info.

I suggest contacting your Customer Success Manager or via support to gain access to this information. It'd be nice for some generally available documentation, but I'm not aware of any I can share.

ulf_thornander3
Inactive

Thanks Chris.

I am aware of them too, but I was fishig for something public along the lines of:

https://community.dynatrace.com/community/pages/viewpage.action?title=Security+and+Compliance+Whitep...

Ulf, for the time being, you can use the internal Security Q&A as a reference to answer the customer queries. Regarding the publicly available Security Guide, we are in the process of planning the task between TechComm and Product Management and hope to complete it soon.

kerry_cooper
Guide

I am also interested in a publicly available security guide for DCRUM. Please keep us updated as to when this will be published.

Thank you.

Ashok_Swaminath
Contributor

i am also looking for this external facing security guide

jaroslaw_orlows
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi, the first draft of the guide is ready, at the moment it's going through the review cycles.

jose_alcocer
Dynatrace Organizer
Dynatrace Organizer

I'm also interested on it! Let me know when it is ready! Thanks. JM

chris_v
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

@Jaroslaw O. Is this available yet? thanks.

Hi! We're almost there. It's a very sensitive piece of information, so we want to make sure it's thoroughly checked before making it public.We're about to publish the "beta" version and then we'll be asking anyone interested for feedback. Thanks!

jaroslaw_orlows
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi! We have just published an initial version of DC RUM Security Guide or in other words all the DC RUM security related information under one roof. Please let us know what you think, we always appreciate and look forward to getting your feedback. Thanks!