cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This product reached the end of support date on March 31, 2021.

Support for SAP HANA

jiri_kurejko
Organizer

Hi,

I have a question from customer how we support SAP HANA as a DB for SAP applications like ERP, CRM or BW?

Do we support it like any other DB with a database decode?

Thanks,

Jiri

16 REPLIES 16

pawel_siwek1
Inactive

Hi Jiri,

There is no SAP HANA DB specific decode currently, you can apply Generic with Transactions decode to get network performance metrics for HANA traffic.

It's feasible however to develop such decode and if you have customers interested in query-level monitoring of HANA please reach me via email.

Regards,

Pawel

paul_long
Dynatrace Participant
Dynatrace Participant

Hi Pawel,

I got one of our customer ask are we going to support SAP HANA decode? If so when they expect support for it to be in place?

Thanks

Paul

tore_davidsen
Newcomer

I got a request from our customer DNA in Finland for a SAP HANA DB analysis module. Their customer UPM is a big SAP consumer, and they are asking for this support.

b.r.

Tore Davidsen

jose_alcocer
Dynatrace Organizer
Dynatrace Organizer

Hi all, we also habe a prospect in Spain interested on SAP HANA DB decode.

JM

mark_gillett
Dynatracer
Dynatracer

Our Global partner ATOS have interest in SAP HANA.

mickael_wozniak
Dynatrace Supporter
Dynatrace Supporter

Hi. We also have a prospect in France looking for SAP Hana Decode.

Regards,

Mickaël

henk_stobbe
DynaMight Pro
DynaMight Pro

Any news on this subject?

Roberto_Vannucc
Dynatrace Organizer
Dynatrace Organizer

I also received such request.

Karolina_Linda
Community Team
Community Team

Hi All,

The latest update I have is that the SAP HANA decode is planned for spring 2017.

Keep calm and build Community!

Karolina,

Is this info still up to date or there were any changes to schedule?

The plan is to have at least an EAP for SAP HANA in the spring next year. Everything, as always, depends on the feasibility study.

Karolina_Linda
Community Team
Community Team

Check out the SAP HANA monitoring FAQ for the frequently asked questions.

Newcomer

Has Dynatrace considered partnering with Syslink for that? (www.syslinkams.com), they seem to have a good solution for SAP HANA

kgrant812
Newcomer

I agree about the partnership with Syslink Xandria - they do everything that Dynatrace don't in SAP and Dynatrace complement with so much more on the customer experience side

Newcomer

Why doesn't Dynatrace partner with Syslink Xandria, the combine capabilities would make the solution perfect

Newcomer

We are using Avantra to monitor and manage all of our SAP landscape (on-prem and in the cloud), this together with Dynatrace (for the rest of our IT landscape) feed back into ServiceNow.