cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TCAM can pass back the data to AMD, but I see nothing about Citrix in CAS Dashboard

TCAM can pass back data (verified by using packet capture on both AMD, and also the servers where Citrix is running on)

Software Service has already been defined.

In Global Setting of AMD there:

1. The Citrix Parser is indeed enable.

2. The UDP port for Syslog user-mapping data is also enabled.

3. License purchase did have ICA decode.

4. THere is no mistake or typo in SS creation whether in terms of IP, port or protocol.

But this command gives me nothing, so somehow there is no ctxdata in the AMD.

ls -lt /var/spool/adlex/rtm/ctxdata* | head -n 20

I am not quite sure why there is no ctxdata, anyone has any idea?

2 REPLIES 2

paul_long
Dynatrace Helper
Dynatrace Helper

Customer also logged the support ticket SUPDCRUM-22757

From rtmgate.log files I found following lines:
{code}
E MAP 18-03-05 09:25:32.597 Unauthorized IP address. Cannot accept connection from 172.17.3.102
E MAP 18-03-05 09:25:34.905 Unauthorized IP address. Cannot accept connection from 172.17.3.186
E MAP 18-03-05 09:25:46.170 Unauthorized IP address. Cannot accept connection from 172.17.3.187
E MAP 18-03-05 09:25:52.559 Unauthorized IP address. Cannot accept connection from 172.17.3.104
{code}
It means that the rtmgate drops incoming connections because sender's IP address isn't configured.
Please verify the list of allowed clients. You can do it at RUM Console, AMD Config / Advanced / User-IP Mapping / Listening => make sure the Citrix servers are in the list.

This setting has resolved the problem.

Hello @Paul L.

We have a situation that the below command bring the information from one of the Primary AMD but not from the Secondary AMD and vice versa for other AMDs. What can be the issue?

ls -lt /var/spool/adlex/rtm/ctxdata* | head -n 20

I had gone through with the rtmgate.log but could not find any warning, error or cannot accept connection from mentioned by you in the answer.

Regards,

Babar