cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown Metric from CAS log files - cliRetrPC & rtcp_rDelay

brett_b2
Inactive

Hello all,

I'm seeing some errors in my logs but can't find anything about these internal metric definitions. Is there a place we can find a list of human readable names for metrics? The ones in questions are:

E RTM	15-12-11 05:00:22.108	Measure cliRetrPC exceeded integer value 4294967295, it will be set to 0 [TGT - Domain Controller - HQ - LDAP:LDAP]
E RTM 15-12-11 05:00:22.405 Measure cliRetrPC exceeded integer value 4294967295, it will be set to 0 [TGT - Domain Controller - Corp - LDAP:LDAP]
E RTM 15-12-11 05:00:22.748 Measure rtcp_rDelay exceeded integer value 4294967286, it will be set to 0 [IVR - IRXAPP.WIPS.TARGET.COM - TTC VIP SIP | Unsupported RTP version Audio:RTP]
E RTM 15-12-11 05:00:23.170 Measure rtcp_rDelay exceeded integer value 4294967286, it will be set to 0 [IVR - IRXAPP.WIPS.TARGET.COM - TTC2 VIP SIP | Unsupported RTP version Audio:RTP]

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

alasdair_patton
Dynatrace Pro
Dynatrace Pro

Hi Brett

To me those look like the zdata file names and not necessarily the CAS metric name. The CAS metric names can be found by going to <casip>/dmiDvHelp?app=CVENT&dv=ClientView

As for those i believe they are

cliRetrPC - number of retransmissions performed by the client (loss rate - in packets) as the result of packet loss in the link probe-client

rtcp_rDelay - Recipient (srv) delay

If these errors are causing an issue i suggest you open a support ticket.

Regards

Alasdair

Hey Alasdair,

Thanks for that CAS view. I didn't know it existed.

Okay, they're not causing an issue but I figured they weren't necessarily healthy. I'll raise a support case for further investigation.

Thanks!

amohammad
Organizer

Hi Brett Barrett,

I see from your log, you are monitor IVR system .

Can you give me in detail what you do to monitor IVR system, since i have CISCO IVR system .

Thanks for your help.

Hey Abdel,

My old account monitors IVR with DC RUM, but mainly they just monitor proper load balancing between the web servers and app servers.