cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown Metric from CAS log files - cliRetrPC & rtcp_rDelay

brett_b2
Inactive

Hello all,

I'm seeing some errors in my logs but can't find anything about these internal metric definitions. Is there a place we can find a list of human readable names for metrics? The ones in questions are:

E RTM	15-12-11 05:00:22.108	Measure cliRetrPC exceeded integer value 4294967295, it will be set to 0 [TGT - Domain Controller - HQ - LDAP:LDAP]
E RTM 15-12-11 05:00:22.405 Measure cliRetrPC exceeded integer value 4294967295, it will be set to 0 [TGT - Domain Controller - Corp - LDAP:LDAP]
E RTM 15-12-11 05:00:22.748 Measure rtcp_rDelay exceeded integer value 4294967286, it will be set to 0 [IVR - IRXAPP.WIPS.TARGET.COM - TTC VIP SIP | Unsupported RTP version Audio:RTP]
E RTM 15-12-11 05:00:23.170 Measure rtcp_rDelay exceeded integer value 4294967286, it will be set to 0 [IVR - IRXAPP.WIPS.TARGET.COM - TTC2 VIP SIP | Unsupported RTP version Audio:RTP]

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Brett

To me those look like the zdata file names and not necessarily the CAS metric name. The CAS metric names can be found by going to <casip>/dmiDvHelp?app=CVENT&dv=ClientView

As for those i believe they are

cliRetrPC - number of retransmissions performed by the client (loss rate - in packets) as the result of packet loss in the link probe-client

rtcp_rDelay - Recipient (srv) delay

If these errors are causing an issue i suggest you open a support ticket.

Regards

Alasdair

Hey Alasdair,

Thanks for that CAS view. I didn't know it existed.

Okay, they're not causing an issue but I figured they weren't necessarily healthy. I'll raise a support case for further investigation.

Thanks!

amohammad
Organizer

Hi Brett Barrett,

I see from your log, you are monitor IVR system .

Can you give me in detail what you do to monitor IVR system, since i have CISCO IVR system .

Thanks for your help.

Hey Abdel,

My old account monitors IVR with DC RUM, but mainly they just monitor proper load balancing between the web servers and app servers.